NYC Test Data
Friday January 10, 2014
A series of posts analyzing publicly available New York City Math and English Language Arts (ELA) standardized test results. There are a lot of graphs. Code is on github.
- Putting the data together and looking at it
- Checking out the number of students tested in Math and ELA
- Checking out the number of students tested in Math and ELA again
- The total number of students and tests
- The total number of students and tests by grade
- Considering District 75 schools
- The total number of tests by grade viewed by cohort
- Number of students tested at the school grade subject level
- Normalizing the distributions of average scores
- Schools fight the Law of Large Numbers
- Changes in average scores for school grades and cohorts
- Changes in scores by year – where is the Common Core shake-up?
This post was originally hosted elsewhere.