Come work at Meta! (Facebook/Instagram/WhatsApp/etc.)
Tuesday November 9, 2021
People have started asking me to refer them for jobs at Meta, which is great because Meta is hiring! I'd be happy to refer you; send me the following:
- Your full name
- Your email address
- Exactly one of:
- Your resume in PDF format, or
- A link to your LinkedIn profile, or
- Tell me to put in your email address and you'll be prompted to provide information yourself. (I've never tried this.)
- One to three job links from the official jobs site
- Not from LinkedIn, not from Indeed, etc. They have to be from the official jobs site to work in the system.
- Ensure you meet the minimum requirements listed for each, and that the locations listed (including remote if applicable) are aligned with your preferences.
- Unfortunately, not all roles accept referrals through the system, and I don't think you can see in advance which do/don't. If I can't submit a referral for any role you're interested in, you can still apply through the careers site.
- Are you either of: a current university student or graduated from university within the last nine months? (yes/no)
- How many years of industry experience do you have (not counting internships)? (one number)
- Do you live in either of the EU or UK? (yes/no)
- Are you interested in a position (from above) where you'd be based in the EU or UK? (yes/no)
- Optional things
- LinkedIn profile link
- GitHub profile link
- Portfolio website link
- Brief note (one paragraph or less) on why you should be hired
Once I have the above, I can put you into the system. After that, I won't hear anything before you do. I can't guarantee any particular next steps, but I wish you the best of luck and hope you do well!